- Don't say Jesus died when he was 33 years old.
- Don't explain the apparent absence of a lamb at the Last Supper by only saying Jesus is the ultimate Passover Lamb.
- Don't say the same crowds worshiped Jesus on Palm Sunday and then cried out for his crucifixion on Good Friday.
- Don't bypass the role of the women as witnesses of the resurrected Christ.
- Don't focus on the suffering of Jesus to the extent that you neglect the glory of the Cross in and through the Resurrection.
Here are 5 common errors that Andreas Köstenberger and Justin Taylor point out in our assumptions/approach to Easter:
The purpose of our church blog is to serve the overall mission of our church: to delight in the beauty of God's greatness,