In an effort to make sure everyone is looped in and connected to what's happening within our church body, here are some suggestions for how you can stay connected with 3RG this year:
- Set up an account on our secure church portal/directory: In place of printing new church directories every year that cost a lot in paper and are out of date quickly, you can simply set up an account on our portal and opt-in to the church directory. When you update your info, our church records are automatically updated (and vice versa when we update things on our end)! In 2014, we plan to expand the small group feature and online giving features of the portal as well, so go ahead and get your account set up now! We'll be sending more info in the coming weeks.
- Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter: This is a great way to get a rundown of the week in announcements if you don't do anything else.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter: Keep up to date with what's happening on the blog, real-time reminders about events, and daily announcements.
- Subscribe to our blog: You can subscribe to the RSS feed or by email feed, where you'll receive 1 email a week with a rundown of the previous week's posts.
- Subscribe to our sermon podcast
- Sync up our Google calendar with your Google calendar
- Bookmark our special events page: This page gives a little more detail on special/irregular events that are happening at 3RG.
- Use our prayer board and page: You can submit requests as well as keep up to date with other prayer requests submitted. This page is password protected for the privacy of members and regular attenders.
- Download our Sunday Worship Folders: If you missed a Sunday and want to take a look at the worship folder, you can do so here.