- YOUR PROFILE- Help us stay in touch with you! View and keep your record updated with correct address, phone number and e-mail. When you update this area, it will automatically update your information in our church management software.
- PRIVACY SETTINGS- Use the slider to control the information that you want or don’t want to be seen in the online directory or by those in your small group. At the bottom of Privacy Settings is where you opt-in to the directory. *We would encourage you to hide as little as possible so that people can use the information to get in touch with you!
- ONLINE CHURCH DIRECTORY- You must ‘opt-in’ first to view the online directory. (Check the box at the bottom of the Privacy Settings feature). Only those who have the status of member or attendee in our database can opt-in and view others in the online directory. If you don’t have the feature to opt-in, please CONTACT US and we can change your status. *We encourage everyone to opt-in to the directory to help people in the church get in touch with you.
- YOUR GROUPS- See who’s in your small group and any ministries in which you volunteer. You can also instantly e-mail your group or leader with the click of the mouse! *SMALL GROUP LEADERS—As a group leader you will have the additional features of managing your group(s) and handling online prospect requests.
- FIND A GROUP- Not in a small group or Bible study? You can search and find a group that works for your schedule.
- YOUR GIVING (FEATURE NOT ACTIVATED YET)—Access online giving and control how much, when, and how you give. You will also have access to your giving history and your yearly contribution statement.